Monday, May 29, 2006

Spoiled Rotten



It's a Monday. I spent most of the day writing my AAT exam that will be given on Thursday. Tika called during the day and said that Kayla REALLY wanted a slide like her friend has...so permission was granted to buy one. We wouldn't want to be the last family on the block to own a slide, would we? That just wouldn't be cool.

News from Yogyakarta remains bad. Over 4900 dead now reported. Tika wants to go there to visit her sister. JIS is putting together a care package to lend a hand down there....the people really need the help. I am reluctant to let Tika travel down there, and the trip is still up for debate. I will only let her go if officials we know say it is safe for her to go. I know that she wants to help her sister, but her safety comes first. Will keep you posted on that.

No comments: