Saturday, June 24, 2006

Another Postcard


When it rains, it pours. I just got another email this morning that the above photo will also be used in publications to advertise diving in Papua. It is one of my favorite photos I have ever taken underwater. Very unique.

I was really surprised this morning to get a phone call on my cell phone from Mom today. Amazing how you can make a small cell phone ring from the other side of the world, and the connection sounded as if she were standing next door. Her call was an important one though, and my reservations are now in stone for next year's trip. We will be staying in a pool-side room. Yes!!

I start to work as the Director of JIS Academy on Monday for two weeks. It pays pretty well, so I don't mind. We will then go to Koh Samui for a week or so for a much needed break on the beach.

The weather today is looking like rain. I have Kayla with me at school....she loves coming here to run around my classroom and look at the fountain. We rode in the "frog" which she also loves. I guess I need to buy another car seat for the frog as it is a pain to switch car seats back and forth. OK....more later.

No comments: