Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mission Accomplished


We made it back to the Greek Embassy. Of course, as with any embassy, we didn't have all we needed even though I triple checked with the website that listed all documents needed before we left. But we were able to turn in what we had, and can return later with the rest of the stuff. Arggggh!! I think embassies were made to test one's ability to hold back the urge of jumping the counter and strangling someone.

Anyway, we had to change our departure date as the EARLIEST they can get the visa is EIGHT days. Now why, in the world we live in today, does it take EIGHT days?? Does some old Greek guy have to paddle a boat to Indonesia??

We now have ADSL at home. I am ready to try out video chat...anyone there want to give it a try with me? I think the entire family is on vacation except me.

Val and Catherine, if you are reading this, can you send me a photo of your new daughter, and the name you chose?

No comments: