Friday, July 28, 2006

Rather be in THAT Chair


Well, today marked the second day of my new running schedule. I met my friend Butch at the track today at 5:00pm to torture myself. I also ran on Wednesday. I played golf on Thursday, so it was good enough of an excuse to not run. That's what I need to do, play golf EVERY day so that I don't have to run. I need to lose this small pudge that has developed over the last few years, and enhanced after being filled with Gyros and Solero Ice Creams the past 10 or so days. I also had a triple scoop banana split the other night...talk about guilt. So now that I have started, it should be hard for me to quit...I think....I hope, anyway.

The other big news is that Dad and I finally, sort-of, made a video connection today. I was able to see him, and he was able to see me, but we were not able to see eachother at the same time. For some reason, iChat doesn't work with my ADSL provider, so we tried Yahoo Messenger that we both downloaded. It kept crashing on Dad's side, however...and you have to pay for voice. We are back to the drawing board, but at least I finally have a connection that has enough bandwidth to video chat....we will figure it out, and will try again in the morning (my morning).

Our prayers all go out for Uncle Dave. The hospital is not a fun place.....get out of there as fast as you can. Just dream of the chair pictured above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»