Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bali Reservations Made


It is that time of year when we have to start thinking about Christmas plans. I have been offered a free dive trip, so will take up on that offer. We will stay in Jakarta for Christmas day and the first week of vacation, and then I will go diving for a week in Papua, and then Tika, Kayla and I will head to Bali for the last week of vacation. Life is tough.

The meeting last night with the contractor went well. I like both guys that work as a team. One is Indonesian and the other is a bule (white guy). It is nice having a western guy to talk to as he understands what us western people like in a house. Burhan, our architect, thinks they can cut the price by 30%. If that is the case, we will be in pretty decent shape. I just hope they can start building soon....I am finished predicting when....

No comments: