Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Word From Qatar Airways


Well, finally got an email back from Qatar Airways about our flight to Greece this past summer. They appologized, and will give us $200 off each for our next flight. That is not bad. We could get free tickets to Singapore for the weekend, so might just do that in the next few weeks. Certainly better than nothing.

The photo above is the ceiling of the Bellagio Hotel in Vegas. I thought it looked cool, and it represents the kind of mood I am in now....colorful.

SCUBA class tomorrow night, Colameco Cup dinner and putting contest Friday night, and then Sunday is the Colameco Cup finals. I have not played since that terrible, horrible, very bad, awful day a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea what little man will pop out of my shirt on Sunday...I hope it is the good little man.

No comments: