Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Drowning in Grading


While I was gone on Project Week, I gave a quiz and a test to my Pre-Calc kids, a project for my Senior Math class, and two projects to my photography class. Guess what was sitting on my desk when I returned....yes, all the tests, quizzes and projects. I at least got all the tests and quizzes graded last night so that I could give the kids their tests back today. I now have to look at all the projects. Yuck.

Got some good news today. The new iMAC was approved for my classroom along with some new camera equipment. If all goes well, I will have the MAC sitting on my desk in the morning.....yee ha. Hopefully, my next blog entry will feature me sitting next to my new iMAC. That will make grading at least a little more pleasant.

No comments: