Saturday, August 25, 2007

NAPP Image of the Week

I got a pretty surprising email Friday night from Larry Becker of NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) saying that the above photo was chosen as the Image of the Week. This is very exciting for me as the NAPP site is one of my favorites, and the members of NAPP are respected professionals....so to be praised amongst this group of photographers and graphic artists, it is a real honor.




These other two images, above, were earlier selected as "Editor's Choice" awards by NAPP in August and July of 2006 respectively.

Pretty cool. I am happy. By the way, if you want to see my image displayed on the NAPP website, click on the NAPP link to the right...once there, click on "on-line portfolio", then click on "view NAPP member portfolios", and you will see my photo there.

No comments: