Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy Birthday, Tika!!




Well, it was Tika's birthday today, and she got a new camera. She has always wanted her own camera, and doesn't like using my nice professional SLR cameras, so I got her a nice point-n'-shoot. I did some research on them, and decided on the lumix because it has a Leica lens. I was going to get a Canon, but because of my loyalty to Nikon, I just couldn't bring myself to buy a Canon. It would be like going out and buying a PC.....just don't have it in me. The Lumix is neutral territory, so I thought, "why not"...it also got good reviews on dpreview.com.

In other news, Kayla had another modeling job today. She had a long photo shoot with Prestine Milk....the same milk company that featured her in a TV commercial earlier this year. She will be in some advertisements in magazines. She didn't have school today as we had a professional development day, so no students.

No comments: