Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gene's Basketball Team


For the past three or four years, I have been taking all the team photos for JIS. Using the Photoshop skills I have learned over the years, I have created many different team photos. This year, I am not doing the job EXCEPT for one team photo...Gene Magill's team. Gene has been teaching and coaching at JIS for the past 23 years. This is Gene's last year at JIS, so I thought I should do a nice team photo for him this year. The spot lights were created in Photoshop. It was from a tutorial on the NAPP website by Corey Barker. Very cool, I think. Anyway, this is a rough draft...it still needs to be approved by Gene before being printed.

2 comments:

quintarantino said...

They seem quite ready for WNBA... or to play againts the most losy and crappy team of the world... the one I play for fun with my friends...

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
Was thinking this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/snoopy-party-supplies.html]snoopy Party Supplies[/url].