Monday, December 17, 2007

December House Update

So, here are the latest photos of the house. All photos taken with my new D300. The biggest change is in the pool. The guys are putting all the ceramic tiles in, and it is now looking more like a pool. They were expensive, but I think worth the extra cost. The blue tiles will make the water look...well,...real blue.



This is kind of a cool view looking from our living room. As you can see, some painting has been done too. Tika is now choosing colors for the upstairs. The builders want to finish from top down.


Most of the windows and doors have been installed upstairs. This is our TV room upstairs. The glass is not in yet, but all the frames are in now.


...and this is the view of the front of the house. The rock wall has had it's finishing touches put in. Once the house is finished, we will have lots of work with the landscaping...arggggh....that just means more money out of my pocket....

5 comments:

quintarantino said...

Well Scotty I can only say: this will be living in style..

Daniel J Santos said...

My friend Quintarantino sad all...

Rowdy said...

This is going to be a very lovely home

Neva said...

wow...it is looking awesome...and the comment about the pool being blue..you are obviously a master of understatement! lol...Scotty, I work in the library at my school....I don't actually teach...other than coaching the Academic Team! Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas! I will catch up when you are back!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fantastic swimming pool.
So cool!
Thanks for showing it!
Swimming Pool Service Directory