Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Early Christmas at the Graham's

Since I am off to Nepal tomorrow, and Tika and Kayla are off on their trip to Solo to see Tika's family, we decided to open our presents tonight. Thanks to Mei Mei and GrandDad, we had many more presents to open than our regular few from just us...


Kayla loved her new game, and is still playing it as I write this entry...

I am ready for my trip to Nepal now with my new camera bag...Yee ha!! Thanks, Mom and Dad!!


Tika's favorite...new Swarovski Crystal!
and Kayla just loves presents!!


Thanks again Mei Mei for the great new bed cover!!


I am afraid this will be my last blog entry for THREE WEEKS. See you next year with some photos from Nepal!!

Merry Christmas to you all, and Happy New Year!!

9 comments:

quintarantino said...

Scotty, what a party that must have been. One can tell just be seing their smiles.
Have a good trip to Nepal and bring us more amasing photos of yours.
Wish you and everyone you love a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Daniel J Santos said...

lovely... Have a good trip.

Dave said...

Just arrived to your site for the first time. All the best and Merry Christmas! :-)

Tom said...

What great smiles greeted me... beauty abounds for you my friend...

I'd like to take this chance to wish you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas. I might not get the chance to comment here again before so just in case... Have a great festive time and keep safe.
from
Tom, Jane, and our friend Big Peter

sonia a. mascaro said...

You have a beautiful family, Scotty!

Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to you and your family!

Have a good trip! Faça uma boa viagem (in Portuguese). I am looking forward to see your pictures!

Mia said...

Nice photos, what a joy.
Seasons greetings.
Mia

Neva said...

Your Christmas looked wonderful! Hope you have a good time in Nepal...new camera, new camera bag....doesn't that equal fabulous new photos???
wishing you and yours a very Happy 2008 and hoping for many more visits to your blog.

quintarantino said...

By the way, let me wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and that all of your dreams come true!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.