Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Speaking of Beaches

This photo is an oldie but goodie...since my 400th entry yesterday featured a beach in Thailand, I couldn't resist showing this photo once again (taken in Papua, Indonesia)...it is my favorite beach photo...doesn't it just beg you to jump in??


In other news...
It took us an HOUR and a HALF to get to school this morning. Kayla was a half hour late to school. We live less than 5 miles from school. The traffic was UNREAL. Thankfully, the root of the problem was a downed power line in the street, but I have never seen such a back-up getting to school. I ended up just jumping out of the car and walking the last two miles to school, so I made it to work on time. Luckily, I didn't take the VW Bug to school this morning, but went with our driver, Tika and Kayla...whew, makes one wonder why I am living in this big, polluted, crowded city...I have been asking that question a lot lately...

3 comments:

quintarantino said...

Let me tell you Scotty that is a beautiful photo, but that beach... that beach... wow...

Daniel J Santos said...

Thats fantastic, beautiful beach.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Wonderful photo! Look like a dream!