Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sunset at Chomrong

It was one of those real lucky moments. We were all sitting out on the deck talking. The clouds had moved in and covered the mountains. I was bummed. Then, for a period of only about 10 minutes, the clouds opened up just as the sun was setting. I couldn't believe my eyes what was lying in front of me. I had been bragging about our clear skies all along the trek, but the clouds for this sunset were so dramatic, they really made the photos. I quickly set up my tripod and took as many photos as I could. The light changed by the minute...what a spectacular sunset!!





2 comments:

Neva said...

these look like a message from God....what a beautiful set of photos....you must really love that new camera!

quintarantino said...

I'm sorry to say this but how I envy you... such a divine place to be...