Monday, February 18, 2008

Back to Photos

Forgot that I really wanted to channel this blog towards being more of a "Photo blog" rather than just a "what is happening" kinda blog...but maybe a mixture of both is good. It is actually easier to go completely "photo blog" than it is a news blog cause there are so many days that go by that are your regular mundane days...like today. So, unless something really newsworthy happens, I will stick to just posting a photo every day that I like...

Actually, I do have one thing to report...the ceremony for my grandmother occurred this past weekend. The entire family met in DC where my grand mother was buried with my grand father in Arlington National Cemetery. I heard from my Dad that it was a very nice ceremony, and a great family reunion. A very BIG drawback to living overseas is missing events like this...

3 comments:

quintarantino said...

A perfect postacard from abroad.

The Koltais said...

Hey Scotty.

Where was this photo taken?

Tom said...

Beuatiful scene Scotty...
I have had a great time catching up on your blog.. your have fantastic 'people pictures' on show...