Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jakarta Photowalk 2009

Yesterday, I lead a group of about 60 people to Sunda Kelapa for our second annual Photowalk in Jakarta. We had three buses to drive us to the North part of the city. We took a group photo, and then all spread out walking amongst the Boogis Schooners...then took small row boats up the channel to see the boats from the water side, and then the boats dropped us all off at the fishing village where we walked around meeting the locals and taking photos of every day life in the village...we then walked to old Batavia and ate at the famous Batavia Cafe before taking the buses back to South Jakarta. Fun was had by ALL...can't wait to do another walk soon in another part of the city...

5 comments:

Lorac said...

Very col! I would love to go there.

Lorac said...

That should read "cool".

Pete said...

Hi Scotty

I see Cindy went with you

Anonymous said...

WoW! Congratulations on such a Great Turnout


I don't know if you take requests, but I have one, if you don't mind... An 'Indograhams' photo of Krakatoa?!
That would be very much appreciated!

Scotty Graham said...

Hey Tricia...I have not been to Krakatoa in a very long time...I will make it my mission to get there this year, and take a photo just for you!

A few of my friend just went there last weekend...

Cheers,

Scotty