Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Hong Kong Again

I hope this photo is not too large for your screen...but I like my photos BIG!!

I obviously did some post-processing with this photo. When I start working on a photo, I usually don't know what I am going to end up with. Sometimes I don't like what I end up with and just scrap it all together. With this photo, I didn't really like what I was starting with, but ended up with something that I thought really looked cool. It is a five-shot HDR, and I did some major work on it in Photoshop to get this final look...

4 comments:

kyungmee said...

Amazing images!!! Wow!I just love your work!

Andrea said...

Great!
The post processing is absolutlely great,here and in your last post.

Sprengben said...

Visited Hong Kong a while ago. Man your photo is awesome. really really good!

malditojake said...

I know the street and it has never looked this cool. This is an amazing photo and certainly one of my favorite HDR shots yet - extremly well done, please continue in the same vein with some more of HKG!