Monday, April 05, 2010

Colorful Singapore

Catch this place at the right time of night, you will be treated to a mecca of colors...most people probably don't even notice because I got strange looks as I was setting up my tripod to take a photo of the ceiling...people were looking at me with an expression on their face that was saying, "what the heck is that guy taking a photo of?"

I think photographers are more keenly aware of their surroundings, and are always looking around, up, and backwards to make sure they haven't missed something...at least that is the way I am when I walk around a city with my camera....drives my wife nuts...I guess she would rather walk around with some dude that just looks at the cracks in the sidewalk in front of him...instead, she gets me always looking in all directions and checking out all the different angles I can get a shot of some building or something...ya, I guess that would drive me nuts too...

1 comment:

Avi Revivo said...

I know what you mean. Before my Wife all the girlfriends i had never liked the fact I was stolling to look around and find photo opportunities. Luckily, my wife understand this need and always OK with me takin my time to look around...