Friday, January 28, 2011

I Can't Think of a Title

I have trouble finding a title for photos...what would you call this? "Cool Hong Kong Building", "Tall Building", "Cool Architecture"...I am stuck...in any case, it is a cool, tall, architectural masterpiece in Hong Kong...what will architects come up with next?

I did use a single texture for the sky which was just a plain old white sky in the original which sucked all life and color from the photograph. I don't like white skies and will avoid them at all costs...

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Owen said...

I'd call it :

The building that forced me to get a wider lens and a taller screen to see it on...

or maybe :

Blue Monolith

or lastly :

Monolithograph

Am out of ideas... too late here... it's lovely though

Scotty Graham said...

Jake!! Thanks for the story...adds an entire new dimension to the photo...I think I will go back and change the title to something like, "H6 Becomes The Centre". A very cool building!

Jabiz Raisdana said...

Great shots. Found your site through Rod over at JIS. I work at SWA herein Jakarta. I dabble in photography too.

Just wanted to say hi. Follow the trail back...are you on FLickr?

Elena said...

Increible perspectiva!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!
saludos.