Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Empty Room in India

My 2TB of photos are still MIA....it has been almost two months now. This is the last email I got from Singapore in regards to my Drobo failure...

"I hate to say it, but it's not clear at the moment what the next step might be. We do not know enough of what happened on that fateful day, only that power failure and force reboot (etc) all occurred. Anything else could have happened.

I have kept your case open in our system. And if you do come to Singapore, I would be happy to take a look at your Drobo, but regardless, it does not look too good, I'm afraid".

Needless to say, this last email does not make me happy. I just don't understand...am I the ONLY Drobo owner that has gone through such a failure?? I don't get it...

So, in the meantime, I am finding photos here and there...some on my old USB's, some on my work computer, etc....the photo below, I found on my USB...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A company like this can help you.

http://www.ibas.com/singapore

This is a Norwegian company which has done this for 25 years, seen them om TV many times and they have an office in Singapore.


There is also other companies:
http://www.salvagedata.com/hard-drive-recovery/

just google and u will find them all

good look

Einar from Norway

T. Becque said...

What a place this is! Beautifully composed.

Scotty Graham said...

Thanks very much, Einar....I will look into these, and will let you know...

Scotty