Friday, October 28, 2011

The Bird's Nest

It was a horrible, polluted night...but with all the lights turned on in the stadium, the haze was cut through allowing for some night photography...

A way cool building...wow, the Chinese have really stepped up their game when it comes to architecture...

I am off to Lombok for the week...a week of diving with my broken camera. I am hoping to get some shots, but I have not had time to get my camera fixed, so I might come back empty handed...we shall see...

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Kay L. Davies said...

Beautiful photo, Scotty. We were in Beijing a month before the 08 Olympics and the stadium was still getting its final touches. We couldn't get up close to it, and we never saw it lit up at night. We saw plenty of air pollution, however, and it does make for interesting photos.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel