Friday, December 30, 2011

My Last Post of 2011

Well, I am still in China...having a great time. I was talking with Tika (my wife), and we were saying how great this year (2011) has been for our family...it really has been a great year. Of course, every year being alive is great. We have so much to be thankful for. I am hoping for some new things on this blog next year...and hope to expand my traffic...word of mouth is always best, so please don't hesitate to share my website with your friends and family if you like my photos...

I hope you all had a great year, and have even a better year next year!!

4 comments:

Mr. Charleston said...

A last post and a wonderful post it is. Happy New Year!

Carolyn Ford said...

stunning color...what a world we have!!! Happy New Year to you and yours!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Happy new days.
Happy new dreams.
Happy New Year 2012 :))
Myriam

Alexis O said...

Very thoughtfuul blog