Thursday, March 08, 2012

Before and After HDR

This is terminal three at the Singapore Airport. I think the airport in Singapore is perhaps the best airport in the world...If Tom Hanks had been stuck in this airport, (for that movie, Terminal) he could have had a decent life...I could live there.

In any case, I wanted to show you the "before and after" of this shot. I took a 5-shot HDR of this scene. The bottom shot (before) is my middle exposure straight out of the camera, and the top version is after Photomatix and Photoshop.


3 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

I like this airport. One photo is lovelier than the other, but both make the airport look more appealing than most.
I have friends in Singapore, although I'm not sure how much longer his teaching assignment is. Then they go back to Australia, although he is Canadian and she is Sri Lankan, they chose to be Australians.
I think I might like Singapore.
K

Jim said...

Spectacular.

Jane said...

Some awesome shots, I loved Changi Airport too when I went there two years ago. Great HDR work!