Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just Back From Singapore and Off To Bangkok

Ya, I know...I have been VERY bad about making posts the past few days...I will try my best to not let that happen again. I had to go to Singapore for my annual Colonoscopy...arrrgh....all is fine, though!!

Tika and I were able to finally see the laser light show at Marina Bay where I took this photo. Hats off to the architects of this place....they really did an amazing job of shaping this city with some amazing buildings, and they still are not finished. Just behind the Hotel, there is an entire new area being developed with some really wild looking "space age" buildings...can't wait till that area is finished...

I am off to Bangkok this afternoon, so will make a couple of posts now to fill the next two days...see you back here live on Monday...

2 comments:

m a c c e n t e n o said...

wow! simply wow! great shot!

Cheap Flights to Singapore said...

How can the mind take hold of such a country? Generations of invaders have tried, but they remain in exile. The important towns they build are only retreats, their quarrels the malaise of men who cannot find their way home. India knows of their trouble. She knows of the whole world's trouble, to its uttermost depth. She calls "Come" through her hundred mouths, through objects ridiculous and august. But come to what? She has never defined. She is not a promise, only an appeal.