Thursday, March 22, 2012

Twins

Oops....missed a day yesterday....just too busy to find the time to make a post. I try to post a new photo every week day, but it is not always easy to do.

I took this photo a couple of years ago. I was on a night dive when I heard someone clanking on their tank...at first, I couldn't see what the diver was looking at, and then I saw there were two Ghost Pipe Fish...getting a photo of the two of them was tricky as one of them would always turn in a different direction, but I was finally able to catch them turning in the same direction...

2 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

I've seen photos of them before, so I knew they were fish, but they sure don't look it, do they? Fantastic shot, Scotty!
K

Nathalie said...

So these are fish? I'd seen leafy sea dragons in Sydney before but for these two I never would have known. I've learned something today. Thanks.