Monday, May 14, 2012

Kelly and Kayla

I have been slack with the blog the past few days...finally feeling better from that nasty bug that attacked me, and now that the stupid medicine I had to take is finally out of my system, I feel even better. Whew...glad that is over with....will have to stay away from salads when eating out...

Here is one of my "test" images from the D800. I would upload the full resolution version, but it is over 40MB, so will just post this "for the web" version. In any case, a very impressive camera indeed...the details are simply out of this world...

I did make my final decision in regards to cameras. I am keeping my M9, and will use the Leica for my travel photography. I have a D800 on order (who knows when I will actually get it), and will get the new Ikelite housing which is very affordable. I will then have my dream arsenal for photography...the Leica for travel and photowalks, and the D800 for everything else including underwater...the dream lives!!

My daughters, Kelly (left) and Kayla (right)


1 comment:

Elena said...

Beautiful image, are more pretty than her wrists.Best regards.