Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Headed Back To Raja Ampat

I just paid for my plane tickets to Sorong today. When that happens, the trip back to paradise always feels that much closer. This trip, I will be armed with my new Nikon D800 and my new Ikelite housing. The trip is still another month away, but I get so excited before a dive trip. I tried to put together my housing this past weekend so that I could practice in my pool learning the new knobs and controls, but I was confused with the directions on installing the dome port...so, I am waiting for better instructions from the guy I bought the housing from before jumping in the pool. The last thing I want to do is flood my housing the first time in the water.

I don't think I have posted this photo from Raja Ampat before....If I have, I apologize in advance.


No comments: